Friday, August 7, 2009

Here Goes

I never thought I was a blogger, but this could be kinda fun! I thought it would be neat to set this up for Daren and I and share it with friends and family. I know what you're thinking - just one more thing for people to follow and keep up with! Hopefully this will be a fun, easy way to share our life with those near and far. (Not that I think our life is sooo interesting!)

I have been working on this for some time now and I think I'm finally done changing and rearranging things...so here goes to my first blog post! Enjoy and stay tuned for more to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog colors and the layout. Did Dana do this for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it all by myself! I got the layout from a website.

    ReplyDelete

V Day