We are just about done with our shopping and ready to enjoy the season with our friends and family. Merry Christmas all!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Deck The Halls
I love Christmas...from the decorating to the food and family gatherings to the presents! It's the best time of the year. Our house is decked...inside and out and to continue the spirit, I have even decorated the blog! It now has a Christmas look. To make it all complete, we even had snow a couple of weeks ago (I know, hard to believe it snowed in Houston!). It was so beautiful. I wish it would snow a couple of times a year.
We are just about done with our shopping and ready to enjoy the season with our friends and family. Merry Christmas all!


We are just about done with our shopping and ready to enjoy the season with our friends and family. Merry Christmas all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment