Thursday, June 16, 2011

Too Big...Too Fast

Time is going by way too fast. How did Bailey get to be nine months old already!?! Before we know it she will be one....I get sad just thinking about that. Each week I get an email that tells me what my baby should be doing at her age and this week the email said - your baby is 40 weeks old. WOW! I carried her for 40 weeks! It's crazy to think about that.

If I could freeze time, I would do it now. She is at the perfect age. So curious about everything, into everything, learning new things everyday and such a sweet, happy girl.

She has 6 teeth - 3 on top, 3 on bottom and 2 more poking out. She weighs 19.6 lbs and is 28.5 inches long. Loves to put everything in her mouth...loves to climb on her play chair and stand at her table and walk in circles around it....loves cell phones!, cordless phones, computers, remotes...everything you DON'T want her to have! Says dadadada and on occasion ma-ma. You can sometimes make out bye-bye and of course, she has all kinds of other baby babble that only she can understand!

I have spent a small fortune on photography in her mere 9 months of life but I just can't help it! I want to document every three months of her first year and she is just too darn cute to not take pictures of her all the time! For 9 months, I thought we would do it ourselves since we have a new fancy, dancy camera. So we headed out to a pretty park with water and ducks to snap a few (or a lot!) of shots!

Bailey wanted nothing to do with it for the first go around. She was cranky after being woken up when we got there and it was super hot outside even at 6:30 pm...notice the rosy cheeks! We took a break, ate dinner and tried again with much better success and it was a little cooler! Dada played photographer and he did a great job. Here are a few of my favorites.





1 comment:

  1. Just wait til you are in my shoes. Looking at my babies who are now 17 and 14...one almost graduated from High School. Hold on to every moment no matter how small. Having this blog (which is what I wished I had back then) is an awesome way to remember and collect! Where did my babies go? In a blink it seems, they grew up.

    ReplyDelete

V Day