I often clip one from a magazine, add it to the stack and never get to it. It is now my mission to work my way through the stack, one recipe at a time. If it's a good one, it stays, if it’s a dozy, it's out! Only the tasty survey and my stack must get smaller! I'll share some of keepers along the way.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Yum-O Part 1
I love to cook. I am always scouring magazines and the internet reading recipes and finding new ones to try. With subscriptions to 3 cooking magazines and several cooking blogs that i follow, you can image the stacks of recipes and cookbooks that i have. It's borderline obsessive!

I often clip one from a magazine, add it to the stack and never get to it. It is now my mission to work my way through the stack, one recipe at a time. If it's a good one, it stays, if it’s a dozy, it's out! Only the tasty survey and my stack must get smaller! I'll share some of keepers along the way.
I often clip one from a magazine, add it to the stack and never get to it. It is now my mission to work my way through the stack, one recipe at a time. If it's a good one, it stays, if it’s a dozy, it's out! Only the tasty survey and my stack must get smaller! I'll share some of keepers along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment